For each production, the group takes on the following ...
- Design black and white & color posters in ½ and full page 8.5x11 sizes. Larger sizes upon request
- Business Cards
- Half page Mailer sent to MCP member list (500-700 ppl)
- Banner in Downtown Mason (if spots is available)
- Facebook Events created on MCP Page and Theatre 42 Page
- Facebook private cast, crew, and staff group
- MCP Website updates masonplayers.org
- Deliver Information to local Senior Centers for group viewing opportunities
- Writing "master blurb" and articles
- Season brochure and Rack card
- Wesseling ring and Rob Bucher Behind the Curtain event/article/picture submissions
- email blasts to MCP lists
- Survey on Publicity effectiveness (feedback on show),
- Online calendar submissions to any local print news- includes Cincinnati Enquirer, Pulse Journal, and others upon request
- Ongoing promotion through local businesses with whom we have developed a relationship. For example, The Houston Restaurant, Yost Pharmacy, Aponte’s, etc.
- Buzzfeed at BW3’s on Tylersville Rd (content changed each show)
Other items provided intermittently- usually during the summer production.
- Radio ads
- Movie Theater pre-show scrolling ad
- Contact matrix for key contacts with School and theater groups, own list of dropoff places for flyers etc.
Expectations of our cast members:
- Share/distribute Business Cards
- Share, comment, etc Facebook events
- Print electronic flyers provided to share with potential audience members
- Personal email appeal to friends and family (Use the “master article” provided as a backbone)
- Drive sales to the website and ticket hotline vs. encouraging walk-up tickets
- Print and Post the 8.5x11 posters provided in establishments you frequent. Let Steven Catlin know if this is an ongoing service you can provide.
- Specific promotion requests per show- most frequent items would be personal appearance at a high traffic area, act and participate in promotional video or photos, summer parade, etc